You can set up a lot of features in the ConnectNC Webmail. One of them is browsing all the spam and virus emails that our system has caught before arriving on your personal computer. In some cases there may be an email that has been quarantined, or kept on the ConnectNC email server, to prevent your computer from being inundated with viruses or spam emails. If you would like to find out what has been quarantined, and either delete or release, please follow these steps:
- Login to webmail. Login using your email address. For example, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to use webmail while traveling or while you’re away from your computer. We do suggest you use your computer’s mail program, however, to store your messages and address book. Please call our technical support number for help in setting up your mail program.
- Click on left side of page on the Quarantine menu option.
- Scroll through the emails that have been quarantined, and click your mouse on the box to the left to create a checked box if you wish to either delete or release it to come into your computer.
- Once you have a box or multiple boxes clicked, click on the menu option at the top of the screen called SELECT ACTION. Choose either of the RELEASE options.
- To delete, simply click on DELETE AND PURGE.