Every web site hosted with ConnectNC has a log analyzer which is run on a daily basis in order to give you some basic information about your site’s visitors. To access the stats reports, here’s all you have to do.
- Log in to your site’s control panel by going to http://yourdomain.com/cpanel (change “yourdomain” to your actual site name).
- Scroll down and find “Logs” on the screen. It looks like this:
- Click on “Webalizer” and then click on the magnifying glass to open the report menu.
- Choose the month you wish to view.
- To learn what your report means, please read the Webalizer help page.