https://connectnc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/CNClogo3.png 0 0 ConnectNC https://connectnc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/CNClogo3.png ConnectNC2011-02-14 15:21:012011-03-18 16:24:03Leave Copy of Message on Server - Outlook 2010
- Run your Microsoft Outlook, then click “File>Account Settings>Account Settings…”.
- In Account Settings window, choose the account you want to set, then choose “Change…” and click “More Settings…”.
- After dialogue box of Internet E-mail Settings appearing, choose “Advanced” tab.
- Mark check box “Leave a copy of messages on the server’ in Delivery option.
- After that, click “OK” and click “Next”>”Finish”>”Close”.
Note if you want delete the messages from the server when you download them use the same steps above just make sure in step 4 the box is NOT checked.