https://connectnc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/CNClogo3.png 0 0 ConnectNC https://connectnc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/CNClogo3.png ConnectNC2011-01-20 16:59:072011-03-18 16:25:10Changing your Windows PC Dialup Configuration
Windows 95, ME and 98 (not supported)
- In Internet Explorer, click on Tools from the menu at the top
- Click on Internet Options
- Click Connections
- Click on the correct connection and then click the Settings button
Here’s where you should change your username and the telephone number.
- Go to the Control Panel
- Click View Network Connections
- Right click on the appropriate connection icon
- Choose Properties
- Change the phone number and username
Windows 7 and Vista
- Starting on the Windows VISTA Desktop Right Click on “Network” and Left Click on “Properties”
- When the Network And Sharing Center pops up click on the left hand side where it says “Manage Network Connections”
- Find your Dialup Icon open it.
- Change the phone number to the phone number you received in your e-mail and make sure your username suffix is @connectnc.net.