- Go to http://mail.connectnc.com
- Log in with your email address and password
- Click on settings
- Click on email filters
- Click on blocked senders
- Enter the Email address or just the domain name to block anyone from that domain
- Click Add
- Click logout
- Open Outlook
- Click on Tools
- Click on Account Settings
- Select your mail account
- Click on Change
- Click on More Settings
- Click on the Advanced Tab
- At the bottom place a check mark in the box for leave copy of message on sever
- Also select the box to remove from server after X number of days (be sure to specify the number of days to remove)
If you would like the server to clear the messages when you download them to your computer follow the same steps above just in step 8 make sure the box is NOT checked
- Run your Microsoft Outlook, then click “File>Account Settings>Account Settings…”.
- In Account Settings window, choose the account you want to set, then choose “Change…” and click “More Settings…”.
- After dialogue box of Internet E-mail Settings appearing, choose “Advanced” tab.
- Mark check box “Leave a copy of messages on the server’ in Delivery option.
- After that, click “OK” and click “Next”>”Finish”>”Close”.
Note if you want delete the messages from the server when you download them use the same steps above just make sure in step 4 the box is NOT checked.
Sometimes when you log into webmail it can take 5-10 minutes (especially if you just close out and not logoff) for the the server to realize that you are no longer logged into the mailbox. The system will only allow one connection to the email box at a time and it was picking up duplicate connections therefore causing the error of bad login.