Windows Live Mail
ConnectNC no longer supports any version of Windows Live Mail. It has been discontinued by Microsoft. Windows Essentials 2012 suite reached end of support on January 10, 2017.
There are two things you can do if you want to try to continue to use Live Mail:
- We will make a best effort to fix your problem, by remoting in to your computer for $65 per incident (not to exceed 45 minutes).
- Contact Microsoft by going to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
We recommend that you use Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird.
To stop Windows Live Mail from saving your POP account email on the server, please do the following.
- Open Windows Live Mail
- Click on Tools
- Click on Accounts
- Select your Email Account and click on Properties
- Click on the Advanced Tab
- At the bottom uncheck the box leave copy of messages on the server