Windows Live Mail
ConnectNC no longer supports any version of Windows Live Mail. It has been discontinued by Microsoft. Windows Essentials 2012 suite reached end of support on January 10, 2017.
There are two things you can do if you want to try to continue to use Live Mail:
- We will make a best effort to fix your problem, by remoting in to your computer for $65 per incident (not to exceed 45 minutes).
- Contact Microsoft by going to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
We recommend that you use Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Open Windows Live Mail
- On the left hand side where your accounts are listed right click on the account that you wish to make default
- Click on set as default
You can also set the default account if you see tools at the top
- Click on Tools
- Click on Accounts
- You will see the accounts listed
- Select the one you wish to make default by clicking on it one time and then select set as default
- Click ok