SMTP Authentication in Outlook 2010
- Open Microsoft 2010
- Click on File
- Click on Info
- Click on Account Settings
- Click the drop down button titled Account Settings
- Click on your email account
- Click on the change button
- Click on More Settings
- Select the outgoing server tab
- Select my outgoing server requires authentication
- Select log on using
- Enter your username and password for your email account
- Select remember password
- Click ok
- Click next
- Click finish
Was this answer helpful?
How do I change Avast TLS/SSL settings? Open Avast Click on Real Time Shield Click on Mail...
This article describes how to configure your iPad Mail for your ConnectNC hosting account. Please...
Click on Settings Click on Mail, Contacts and Calendars Under Accounts Select your Email...
In Windows Live Mail to not save copy of messages on the server you will do the following: Open...
The following is the information that you will need in order to set up your account: Incoming...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution