SMTP Authentication in Outlook 2010
- Open Microsoft 2010
- Click on File
- Click on Info
- Click on Account Settings
- Click the drop down button titled Account Settings
- Click on your email account
- Click on the change button
- Click on More Settings
- Select the outgoing server tab
- Select my outgoing server requires authentication
- Select log on using
- Enter your username and password for your email account
- Select remember password
- Click ok
- Click next
- Click finish
Was this answer helpful?
If you are having issues viewing your ConnectNC.net or Pinehurst.net email via...
Click on Settings Click on Mail, Contacts and Calendars Under Accounts Select your Email...
How do I change Avast TLS/SSL settings? Open Avast Click on Real Time Shield Click on Mail...
We no longer support Windows Essentials Mail / Live Mail. Please see...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution