SMTP Authentication in Outlook 2010
- Open Microsoft 2010
- Click on File
- Click on Info
- Click on Account Settings
- Click the drop down button titled Account Settings
- Click on your email account
- Click on the change button
- Click on More Settings
- Select the outgoing server tab
- Select my outgoing server requires authentication
- Select log on using
- Enter your username and password for your email account
- Select remember password
- Click ok
- Click next
- Click finish
Was this answer helpful?
What is this error? If you are receiving an error similar to "Domain example.com has exceeded...
Open Windows Live Mail Clic the folder where the e-mails have disappeared (i.e., Inbox) Click...
If you have messages stuck in the outbox on your Android phone and are not able to delete them...
Open Outlook 2007From the Tools menu select Account Settings. The Account Settings box...
To release messages that are in your quarantine you can use the release button that is in the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution