SMTP Authentication in Outlook 2010
- Open Microsoft 2010
- Click on File
- Click on Info
- Click on Account Settings
- Click the drop down button titled Account Settings
- Click on your email account
- Click on the change button
- Click on More Settings
- Select the outgoing server tab
- Select my outgoing server requires authentication
- Select log on using
- Enter your username and password for your email account
- Select remember password
- Click ok
- Click next
- Click finish
Was this answer helpful?
Open OutlookClick on ToolsClick on Email AccountSelect View or Change Existing Email AccountClick...
How do I change Avast TLS/SSL settings? Open Avast Click on Real Time Shield Click on Mail...
The following is the information that you will need in order to set up your account: Incoming...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution