SMTP Authentication in Outlook 2010
- Open Microsoft 2010
- Click on File
- Click on Info
- Click on Account Settings
- Click the drop down button titled Account Settings
- Click on your email account
- Click on the change button
- Click on More Settings
- Select the outgoing server tab
- Select my outgoing server requires authentication
- Select log on using
- Enter your username and password for your email account
- Select remember password
- Click ok
- Click next
- Click finish
Was this answer helpful?
Login to webmail: http://mail.connectnc.com Go to Settings, Email Filtering, Quarantine...
Galaxy S III Touch Apps Touch Email Touch Menu Touch Settings Touch Delete Touch the...
Step 1:Find "Options" and choose "Email accounts." Step 2:Click the "Add" button....
Did you ever wonder how people get those "away" or "vacation" messages that instantly come back...
In Windows Live Mail to not save copy of messages on the server you will do the following: Open...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution