- Hold down?Shift and select the?Reload button on the browser toolbar
- Hold down?Ctrl and press the?F5 button on the keyboard
- Using the Firefox Web Developer Extension (add-on), select Miscellaneous and then Clear Cache
- For Serious Clearing, depending on the version you are using: From the browser menu, do?one of these:
- select Tools > Options > Advanced > Network, and then select the Clear Now button in the Offline Storage section. Close and restart the browser.
- select Tools > Options > Privacy > Cache, and then select Clear. Close and restart the browser.
ConnectNC does not support browser issues and is providing these instructions only as a brief tutorial. ?If you continue to experience problems with your browser, please contact the vendor.