Excellent brochure design is needed in order to effectively communicate your business’s desired message. Whether your brochures aim to inform, educate or promote, compelling brochure design is what captures the attention of your target audience, and enables them to process important information contained within your brochure.
There are three major types of brochures:
- Educational – these brochures are made to create awareness or share information about an issue or cause.
- Informative – these brochures provide information about a service or place and are typically found in popular destinations such as museums, shopping centers, and amusement parks.
- Marketing – these brochures are distributed by businesses and corporate firms who want to emphasize why their products or services are better.
Brochures may take the form of three brochure designs:
- Single-fold – Single-fold brochure designs are printed on a single, unfolded page. This type of brochure allows businesses to convey product information in a concise, compact way.
- Bi-fold – Bi-fold brochure designs utilize a two-fold format and are effective to convey large portions of information. The structure of these brochures is usually divided into four panels; the front, the back and the two panels inside the fold.
- Tri-fold – Tri-fold brochure designs allow businesses to further personalize their brochures by using the front panel as a cover page, which acts as an introduction to your brand. Tri-fold brochures take the form of three equally folded panels, each of which can be used to display text or images to help convey your message. *Most Popular
Click here to add your own text