Change outgoing port number Outlook 2010
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Click on File.
- Click on Info.
- Click on Account Settings.
- Select your email account and click Change.
- Click on More Settings.
- Click on the Advanced?tab.
- Change the SMTP port from 25 to 587.
- Click OK.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
Was this answer helpful?
For all @connectnc.net and @pinehurst.net email accounts, the following information is required...
From the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > Accounts > Add account > Email ....
1. Log in to webmail - mail.connectnc.com2. Click on Settings3. Click on Options4. Under...
Go to https://mail.connectnc.com Log in with your Email Address and Password Click on...
Go to http://mail.connectnc.com Log in with your email address and password Click on Settings...