- Open Outlook 2010.
- Click on File.
- Click on Info.
- Click on Account Settings.
- Select your email account and click Change.
- Click on More Settings.
- Click on the Advanced?tab.
- Change the SMTP port from 25 to 587.
- Click OK.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
From the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > Accounts > Add account > Email ....
Because ConnectNC has no control over external mail servers or services, we don't recommend the...
For help with Webmail please download the user...
1. Log in to webmail - mail.connectnc.com2. Click on Settings3. Click on Options4. Under...
Outlook 2003 is no longer supported. ?We cannot provide any free support by ticket, email, or...