Forward ConnectNC Mail to Another Email Address
Because ConnectNC has no control over external mail servers or services, we don't recommend the use of forwarding, and don't offer any support at all for forwarding. When you forward messages, they may be rejected by the destination server, they may be trapped by spam filtering or there may be delays or other non-delivery situations. Please use forwarding at your own risk and understand that we can offer no assistance with forwarding problems.
ConnectNC recommends that you configure a mail client to POP all email accounts instead.
If you still want to forward mail, and understand that we don't support forwarding, please follow these steps:
- Go to?http://mail.connectnc.com.
- Log in with your email address and password.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Options.
- Enter the email address under the Mail Forwarding option. This is where you want to have your pinehurst.net/connectnc.net email go.
- You can choose to either save a copy of messages on our server or not. If you leave a copy on the server, you will want to make sure to delete messages from time to time so your mailbox doesn't exceed its allocated space.
- Scroll back up to the top of the page to find the Save button. ?
- Click Save and click Logoff.?
Was this answer helpful?
Go to https://mail.connectnc.com Log in with your Email Address and Password Click on...
Go to http://mail.connectnc.com Log in with your email address and password Click on Settings...
Open Outlook 2010. Click on File. Click on Info. Click on Account Settings. Select your...
Login to webmail: http://mail.connectnc.com Go to Settings, Email Filtering, Quarantine...
Outlook 2003 is no longer supported. ?We cannot provide any free support by ticket, email, or...