Set Up Mail on Samsung Galaxy
- From the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > Accounts > Add account > Email .
- Enter your Email address and Password. If this is not the first email account you are setting up on your device, you can mark Send email from this account by default to set this as the default email account, and then touch Manual setup.
- Select the type of email account you are setting up. You may choose POP3 account, IMAP account, We'll walk you through setting up a POP3 account.
- Enter your incoming server settings. This should include your Username, Password, POP3 server, Security type, Port number, and Delete email from server setting. Then touch Next.
Note: If you are not sure of the correct values for the email carrier specific settings, please visit this FAQ - http://www.connectnc.com/clients/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=66
- Your device will attempt to connect to the incoming server with the settings you have entered. If unsuccessful, you will be prompted to Edit details; confirm your settings and try again. If the connection is successful, you will be taken to the Outgoing server settings screen. Enter your outgoing server settings. This should include your SMTP server, Security type, Port number, Require sign-in, Username, and Password. Then touch Next.
- Your device will attempt to connect to the outgoing server with the settings you have entered. If unsuccessful, you will be prompted to Edit details; confirm your settings and try again. If the connection is successful, you will be taken to the Account options screen. Touch Next when you have finished making your selections.
- You will be asked to give this internet mail account a unique on-screen name. The unique account name is used to differentiate this account from other email accounts on your mobile device. Enter Your name as you would like it to be displayed on outgoing messages. Touch Done to complete the setup process.
Was this answer helpful?
This article is for customers who are setting up an account in Windows Live Mail for the first...
Login to webmail: http://mail.connectnc.com Go to Settings, Email Filtering, Quarantine...
If you find legitimate messages are being blocked in the Quarantine Report you can do the...
Open Outlook 2010. Click on File. Click on Info. Click on Account Settings. Select your...
Because ConnectNC has no control over external mail servers or services, we don't recommend the...