Please note we only provide technical support for computers running services using Windows XP, Vista and 7.
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Network and Internet Connections.
- Click Create a connection to the network at your office.
- In the Location Information dialog box, enter the appropriate information. Click OK, and then click OK to close the Phone and Modem Options dialog box and start the New Connection wizard.
- In the New Connection Wizard, click Dial-up connection, and then click Next.
- Type a name for the network to which you are connecting (such as “My Office Network”), and then click Next.
- Type the phone number for the network to which you are connecting, including, if necessary, the area code and “1″ prefix.
- Specify whether you want this connection to be available for anyone’s use, meaning for any user on this computer, or for your use only, meaning only for the user who is now logged on.
- Specify whether you want a shortcut to the connection on your desktop.
- Click Finish.
- From the Windows Vista default Start menu, click Connect To.
- In the Connect to a network dialog box, click Set up a connection or network.
- In the Connect to a network dialog box, click Set up a dial-up connection.
- In the Set up a dial-up connection dialog box, enter the appropriate information, and then click Connect.
- Click Start
- Click on Computer
- Click on Network and Internet
- Click on Network and Sharing Center
- Once you are in the Network and Sharing Center, click on the Set up a new connection or network option
- Click on connect to the internet
- Click on the Dial Up option
- Enter the appropriate information provided by your ISP
- Click connect